Kpager

Jonathan Nelson ciasaboark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:24:31 GMT 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 08:26 pm, Chris wrote:
> I can't seem to find the > desktop > window specific settings on my control
> center.  This is kde 3.2.3.  I've attached links though to what I think you
> mean.

I guess I should have asked what version of kde you were running first.
Window specific settings were added fairly recently.

The only idea I have left is to start kpager with kstart (see `kstart --help`
for its options).  Specifically telling it --type Normal _might_ solve the
border problem.
--
I married beneath me.  All women do.
		-- Lady Nancy Astor

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]