Kmail and gpg

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Aug 24 22:48:05 BST 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 23:39, Ryo Furue wrote:
> Hi Kevin and KDE users,
>
> Thanks for your quick response and sorry for the wrong Subject line.
> (I "replied" to an existing message.  I meant to change the subject
> but forgot to do so.)  Thanks also for letting me know the debian-kde
> list.

Changing the subject wouldn't have been enough, the threading is based on
reference to message IDs.

> Or, since I've already have the full KDE package installed, which is
> fully working, it's a matter of deleting unused subcomponents.
> So, I'll try to delete the educational subcomponent first and see
> what happens.

If you use aptitude it will usually remove all sub packages if you explicitly
remove the meta package, i.e. if you
aptitude remove kdeedu
will remove (or rather ask if you want to remove) kdeedu and all the packages
it directly depends on, so don't "aptitude remove kde" :)

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>