IM Client

Rick Montgomery rick at royalpurple.com
Mon Aug 14 22:31:09 BST 2006

I am looking at switching out several laptops and desktops to SuSE SLED 10,
we do not use "MSN" messenger, only YH messenger / video conference. what
about in Linux? As YH is the choice of all our personnel.

Suggestions appreciated

Thank you

rick at royalpurple.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, are
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail or phone and destroy all copies of the