(no subject)

George Wright gwright at kde.org
Sun Apr 23 00:40:51 BST 2006

On Saturday 22 April 2006 02:58, nv slater wrote:
> I guess you dont have any idea of how mush trouble it is having 3
> photoshops running at the same time, which one are you looking at? But
> thanks for nothing!

Firstly, please read the mailing list description and note that this mailing
list has absolutely nothing to do with Photoshop, Windows, OS X or anything
else you may be running.

Secondly, please learn how to quote emails properly. Top posting is annoying.

Thirdly, if you are going to post to this list, please do not use HTML emails
as they are thoroughly anti-social.

--
George Wright, http://www.gwright.org.uk
KDE Developer - http://www.kde.org