(no subject)

Q raid517 at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 03:22:56 BST 2006

Now, now be nice. This list has exactly zero to do with Photoshop - this list is for KDE which is something that doesn't even have anything to do with Microsoft Windows. (Which is the kind of computer you are using). This is so not the right place to ask these kinds of questions, that it might as well be another planet.

Nonetheless I did my best to answer your question in so far as I understood it - even though no one on this list has anything to do with Photoshop and is not obliged to answer any questions relating to it.

I could have just ignored you or told you to 'bog off' and not to do silly things like writing to mailing lists that have nothing at all to do with whatever it is you are attempting to achieve but I didn't. I tried to be helpful.

You could at least be a little gracious and accept this.

GJ