Adjust global configuration for KDE?

Tristan Miller psychonaut at nothingisreal.com
Tue Apr 4 16:38:13 BST 2006

Greetings.

I've just installed SuSE 10.0 and KDE on a system intended for multi-user
use.  Many of the users are novice computer users who will be confused by
some of the default settings, such as the virtual desktop applet in the
taskbar, and the myriad programs in the K Menu.  I would like to make a
default KDE configuration for all new user accounts which will load only a
few necessary taskbar applets, and feature icons for some commonly used
programs on the desktop.  Can someone tell me how to do this?  I don't
want to have to manually configure the KDE settings for each new user
account as it is created.

Regards,
Tristan

--
   _
  _V.-o  Tristan Miller [en,(fr,de,ia)]  ><  Space is limited