branch 3.5 (Fedora Core 3): Juk is crashing while starting up

Steven P. Ulrick lists at afolkey2.net
Wed Sep 28 15:00:23 BST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:42:16 +0100
Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> Probably a stale cache. Remove ~/.kde/share/apps/juk/cache . If you
> don't have any other juk settings or playlists that you want to keep,
> try removing the other items in that directory, as well as
> ~/.kde/share/config/jukrc
>
> Regards,
> Philip

Hello, Philip
First of all, thank you for your response :)  Unfortunately, I had
tried this already, and it did not work.  Just to make sure, I
attempted to remove the items you listed above, and they did not
exist.  This, of course, is to be expected, if I removed them, and then
Juk crashes before it can re-write them.....

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Steven P. Ulrick