Installing new kde related libs

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 21:37:13 BST 2005

Hi
Hope somebody can help with this.
I'm trying to update some of the libraries on my machine. This is on suse9.0
using YAST to install rpms.  Typically using libogg as an example I get the
choice of ignoring the conflicts or deleting the following:
kdevelop3
kdelibs3-devel
libvobis-devel
kdebase3-devel
libogg-devel
Some how I think I gained these by installing kdevelop which I would not miss.
YAST also suggests that libogg-devel needs libogg=1.0-

I can ignore the conflicts or delete the listed conflicts? Help! - but I'm
afraid I'm stuck with using gui's. My KDE is version 3.1.4 well past the dev
releases ( I think ).

Regards
John