Desktop device icons do not show at all

WoWeePratt woweepratt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 04:52:02 BST 2005

I had the same problem. I stumbled upon a post in another group which solved
my problem. I'm new to Linux, and I'm at a Windows machine, so I'm going off
memory here, but:

In Konquerer find something where it says "Devices". Right click on
"Devices" and fish around until you find a dialogue box where you can rename
that to "Media".  That worked for me.

Robert