kdelibs4

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Sep 14 10:48:27 BST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 11:33, Robert Pratt wrote:
> Thanks. I am using a Debian based distro (Mepis 3.3.1-1) with the 2.6.10
> kernel.
>
> Just to clarify, you're saying "WAIT"?

Not sure which branch of Debian your distro is based on, but the testing and
unstable branch of Debian are currently changing the C++ compiler version and
this means that C++ programs or libraries can have changing dependencies.

My lastest information on that matter is that most of the transition has
already happened but some packages are still required to be updated.

I suggest you subscribe to the debian-kde mailinglist (on the Debian
mailinglist server) and ask there, or, in case your distro is based on one of
the two changing Debian branches, wait until the packagers announce the
transition's completion (also on that list)

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>