I've lost my wallet in kwalletmanager

Andy Teijelo PĆ©rez ateijelo at uh.cu
Mon Sep 5 02:53:52 BST 2005

El Jueves, 01 de Septiembre de 2005 6:19, Laurent Rathle escribiĆ³:
> Hello,
>
> KWalletmanager don't read anymore my wallet. It's here though :
>
> $ ls -alh .kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl
> -rw-rw-r--  1 lolo lolo 11K sep  1 01:49
> .kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl
>
> How can I open it in kwallet ?
>
> Thank you,

Check .kde/share/config/kwalletrc  That might give you some information. Maybe
it's not reflecting the right filename or something. I'm just a user, I
really don't know how the KDE wallet system works, but maybe that file could
help. Oh, and, I found no way of making the wallet system reread that file
except restarting KDE.

Regards,
Andy.