Konsole font

Jes Hall jhall at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 11:41:36 BST 2005

> On the occasion I'd like to point out that it keeps pissing me off that
> each time I upgrade KDE it discards random settings like fonts, colors,
> taskbar arrangements etc etc. More consistency. Please.

It really shouldn't. Obviously when entirely new features are added, they'll
be at default settings in new versions but in upgrading from 3.1 -> 3.5 (and
everything in between) I've never once had fonts, colors or taskbar
arrangement disrupted. Does your distro perhaps move ~/.kde out of the way or
something like this? It sounds rather strange.

Jes Hall