add entries for OpenOffice documents in context menu of konqueror under "Create New"

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Wed Nov 30 13:01:15 GMT 2005

Hi,

what exactly do I want to do:

assume I have opended my homd directory in the konqueror. I want to create a
new openoffice spreadsheet. So I right click in the window and choose "create
new". Well, under the create new submenu entries i have no possibility to
choose an openoffice spreadsheet, or whatever, then konqueror shall ask for a
name, and open the newly created file.

So is there a way to add a menu point or submenu for open office or other
kinds of files?

kind regards
Sebastian