How to unhide a Knote?

Com MN PG P E B Consultant 3 mn-pg-p-e-b-consultant-3.com at siemens.com
Tue Nov 29 11:27:48 GMT 2005

I found that some KNotes have disappeared. The data itself is still
there (I checked
my ~/.kde/share/apps/knotes/notes), but the notes are not displayed
anymore. I guess
they are hidden (since those note which are still visible, contain a
menu entry called
"Hide", which, when pressed, causes this node to disappear as well).

How is it possible to unhide a KNote?

(And before you flame me about not having read the documentation: I
tried to search
the Man-Pages, the KDesktop Handbook, plus the KDE Web Documentation at
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/userguide/index.html, but
KNote isn't
even mentioned anywhere! It is a pity that such a nice, useful utility
doesn't
have documentation....)

Ronald