Encoding problems in Konqueror-3.5_RC1

Radomir Fojtik radfoj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:43:45 GMT 2005

Hi,

after I upgraded kde-3.5 from beta2 to RC1 ... some problems with
encoding begin.

It happens on many non-english web pages, so little examlple:

After I visit e.g. http://www.centrum.cz/ and  go to
View>ShowDocumentInfo ... it shows that page is in utf-8. Fine, page
(letters) are displayed correctly.

Than, I click on some link and again, everything is perfect. Problems
come after, if I want to go BACK. Some charakters are borked  - and
this time View>ShowDocumentInfo shows me, that http://www.centrum.cz/
is encoded in iso-8859-1.

Becouse it happens on many pages, it would be very apriciated this
behaviour will be corrected till kde-3.5 will be out.

Thanks