kopete -> msn connectivity?

daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Thu May 19 18:57:57 BST 2005

On May 12, 2005 09:10 pm, Bogus Zaba wrote:
> Yes, problem with me too - but only* as of today. *Yesterday (certainly
> the day before) I had a perfectly regujlar connection from Kopete to
> MSN. I seem to recall a similar problem a few months ago which turned
> out to be an MSN server problem and regular MSN users with MS software
> were also having trouble connecting.

well a co-worker of mine is running trillian under windows and he's not had
any problems today.  with kopete however, i've been unable to access msn
since about midday yesterday.

should i be reporting this?  and if so, to whom?

--
once the game is over,
the king and the pawn go back into the same box