Showing more information in KAddressBook main view

Davide Zanon d.zanon at infinito.it
Sat May 14 14:11:52 BST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 20:26, ianseeks wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I use it via Kontact and on there you have a "View" menu, you can create
> your own views from here.
>
> regards
>
> Ian

Thank you very much, I didn't know this. But it seems I can modify only the
view in which you can see all the contacts. And this works. But I'd like to
add new fields to the view where you can see only the contact you have
selected from the other on the right... and I can't understand how to do
this... The only thing that right-clicking shows is a menu where I can only
select "Hide {Birthday, Postal Addresses and so on}"
Is there a way to change this or it's hard-coded into the applications?

Thanks again :)

david