Using dcop to access specific kmenu entries

Mike Campbell mike.campbell at oracle.com
Thu May 12 05:34:54 BST 2005

I'm looking for a way to call dcop to make it popup the list of terminal
sessions. I can make a call to 'dcop icker kicker popupKMenu 0' and it
shows the entire kmenu but I need to find a way to display a specific
submenu of the kmenu. Ideally I'd like to be able to get a list of
terminal session entries but if that is not possible I can create my own
submenu and put all of my custom links in it and then use it. Is there a
way to do this with dcop??

Thanks,
Mike