Anbody having problems with id3 tags/mp3 metadata? - RESOLVED
Steven P. Ulrick
ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Sun May 8 10:10:49 BST 2005
On Sat, 7 May 2005 21:33:59 -0500
"Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 May 2005 19:47:59 +0200
> Lauri Watts <lauri at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Saturday 07 May 2005 19.06, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> > > Hello, Everyone
> > > I am at a loss on this one, since everything I am about to
> > > describe used to "Just Work" As a result, I don't know where to
> > > start to diagnose this.
> > Do you have kplayer installed out of kdeextragear? I noticed the
> > other day that it causes exactly this and meant to file a bug. It's
> > grabbing *.mp3 files as one of it's own, uninstalling it (actually
> > just removing it's .desktop files I think) makes it stop that.
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Lauri Watts
Hello, Lauri :)
I went back and recompiled extragear. This time I did something that I
did not do the last time - I ran "unsermake install", cd'd into
extragear/multimedia/kplayer, and THEN ran "unsermake uninstall" in the
"kplayer" directory. Then "Selected mp3 file | Right Click |
Properties | Metadata" and Voila, all was well :) Then I changed the
directory to "Info List" view, and all was well there as well :)
If this isn't corrected soon in SVN, and you need to file a bug report
on it, please let me know what the bug number is, and I will add my $.02
Thank you very much,
Steven P. Ulrick
Thank you very much
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
More information about the kde