Windows Network browsing on konqueror

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Thu May 5 19:15:03 BST 2005

Hi,
I am using Kcontrol to store my windows domain user name and password (
Kcontrol ->  Internet & Network -> Local Network Browsing )  . My main
objective is to access windows machines without giving the user name &
password .  I provided my windows domain user name , password and domain
name in Kcontrol -> Internet & Network -> Local Network Browsing .
Unfortunately , the above solution is not working . Still it is asking
for user name and password whenever i am accessing a windows machine .
Please anybody tell me  how we can solve this problem . Is  i am missing
anything in the Kcontrol ?
Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth