Tiny unreadable fonts after upgrading from KDE 3.1.4 to KDE 3.4

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:29:23 BST 2005

Could be a lot of things.

Is it only the text on the login screen? Are the icons small? Is
everything porportional.?
Can you increase the font size after logging in?

Once you define the problem than a suitable solution can be applied.

On 5/4/05, Mark Douglas Nagy <mnagyspam at hotpop.com> wrote:
> I just installed KDE 3.4 from source on a Fedora Core 1 system using konstruct,
> but immediately reverted to the rpm-based KDE 3.1.4 that I was using before when
> I discovered that the fonts on the kdm login dialog (among other places) had
> shrunken to about 1 point and become completely unreadable.  Now that I've
> reverted to 3.1.4, I can read the text again.  Does anyone know what might cause
> this or what might fix this?

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain