problem with gaim in kde 3.4

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 19:45:13 BST 2005

Am Sonntag, 27. März 2005 15:05 schrieb Anshul:
> Ya i've confirmed that gaim-1.1.4 installed on my comp is the latest
> version and it is unstable in kDE 3.4
>
> Regards,
> Anshul

Well, as I said, in that case I would ask the gaim developers about it.
Provide them with a backtrace of the crash, if you get one...

There's also still the possibility that you updated a basic (non-KDE)
library at the same time as KDE and that gaim does not work reliably with
that version.  Again, I don't think the KDE developers can help
you with that... maybe there's a gaim dependency list somewhere?

Or you could use use kopete instead. ;-)

Christian.