How to enable the old kicker icon-zoom effect in KDE 3.4?

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Wed Mar 23 03:51:43 GMT 2005

It's called "Aquadoc" and there are little "doclets" you can get too.
It's a little hard to find though (thanks to Apple's lawyers).
I think I found it once bundled with a jaguar or panther XP theme. There was
also a program called 'yzshadow' that made shadows on windows. And "glass2k"
that will make transparency.