How to enable the old kicker icon-zoom effect in KDE 3.4?

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Tue Mar 22 18:52:51 GMT 2005

...and whom "exactly" will they tell to cease & desist? The programmer? The
linux community? The KDE dev team? The users? I'm sure somebody could whip
this up and put it out there on a torrent or something without a trace.
Normally I'm not one to condone "piracy", but to me a patent on something
like that is just stupid. It's like patenting a specific color or sound. Or
maybe more like patenting a word-processor or spreadsheet program. Give me a
break. They make icons magnify when you roll over them. Not rocket-science.
I feel that if someone wants to imitated their look & feel, without
using/stealing their source code, then so be it. That's how progress is
made.