how to create an iso file in k3b?

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 22 13:23:58 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:51 pm, Zé wrote:
> So how can i do to create a iso image in k3b?

Extensions dont mean much in linux and I would guess that your .img file IS
the iso image. K3B uses mkisofs and its tools so you should have tools that
will tell you whether it is an iso image or not.  isoinfo and isovfy.
Use man isovfy etc. for info.
So isoinfo -i youriso.img should give a directory like listing of the iso
image.

I am sure a lot of people would want to know this so post back if that is the
case.
On another note I have just been playing with Nero for linux and it has made
me appreciate what a brilliant job the k3b guys have done.

--
regards,
andrew