MacOS style menus

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Mon Mar 21 04:07:35 GMT 2005

> Sometime during upgrading I lost the ability to right-click on
> compressed files and choose "extract to..." in the actions context
> menu. The only thing I can do now is run Ark and press "uncompress".
> How do I get the context-menu Ark stuff back?

These context menu entries in the optional package kdeaddons that you may not
have installed. I'm not entirely sure what meta-packages Gentoo might have
broken that up into.

--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");