problems with arabic fonts on textareas with konqueror 3.4rc1

p80 p80 at free.fr
Sat Mar 12 17:53:19 GMT 2005

I have a little problem with arabic fonts,  they work everywhere (kmail,
kwrite etc) but not in konqueror textarea.  I mean textareas that are
displayed on webpages, where I can post message. konqueror does display
arabic fonts ok though but when I type in a textarea all I see is white
space.
typing in location toolbar in arabic works fine.

I tried arabic fonts with kate and it works fine too. However when I change
to "View/Schema/koqueror - normal/" in kate then it doesn't work.

anyone?

thanx in advance

Pat