printing two or more pages at one side

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 3 11:17:57 GMT 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:40 pm, Lars Weste wrote:
> i tried the filters in the filters list. The "multiple pages per sheet
> filter" prints the pages in full size on top of each other and the other
> "pamphlet printing (use with small side duplex printing)" prints two pages
>   side by side but not ordered in that way i need it.

Hmm, sounds like your system is badly misconfigured. Out of intrest what
distro/version are you using?

I just tried here with Fedora 3 and in the standard dialog choosing 2
pages/sheet printed fine then I tried the multiple page filter set to  4
pages a sheet and it was fine also. It all worked straight out of the box
here printing to HP lj4 mode and if Fedora can make it work then any distro
should work.

All these options use scripts and programs that should be installed on your
system such as psnup (postscript-N-up) and enscript or aps? So make sure you
have installed properly and always "save" when making changes to settings and
dialogs.

--
regards,
andrew