OT: Oracle (any version) on Suse

Finch, Darren Darren.Finch at Thomascook.com
Wed Mar 2 08:16:16 GMT 2005

Sorry for posting off topic in this way but I am desperate!

I have been trying rather unsuccessfully to get Oracle 10g Lite (or 9i Lite) up and running on my Suse 9.2 Distro.  The only documentation I seem to find (and success stories) is with Suse ES.

Could someone please help

Sorry for the OT again!

Thomas Cook - The ultimate expert in leisure travel, visit us at

www.thomascook.com or tune in to Thomas Cook TV on Sky
Digital Channel 645 or ntl:home channel 857 or visit us at...

www.jmc.com www.tcsignature.com www.style-holidays.co.uk
www.neilson.co.uk www.club18-30.com www.flythomascook.com
www.flexibletrips.com www.sunset-holidays.com
www.roomsandhotels.com

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited
and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error.
the views of Thomas Cook UK Ltd.