KDE 3.4 - unlock session problem- GOT IT :)

Georgi Ivanov joro at abacustrade.com
Wed Mar 2 00:48:56 GMT 2005

Hi ,
So (again) the problem was me ..
I had an old kde-unstable folder in the this user home.
Even i changed the PATH to point to the new KDE3.4-RC1 , for some reason it
take the kcheckpass from kde-unstable folder(which is not suid).
I gues the problem was that old variable in env.
KDEHOME=/home/kdecvs/.kde-unstable

So i removed this old cvs build and now everything is OK.
Thank you for your help and sorry i  wasted your time .

Joro

На вторник, 1 март 2005 10:47 Georgi Ivanov пише: