can no longer edit/update KMenu!

s s greatredshark at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 28 17:33:28 BST 2005

Hello,
I recently upgraded to KDE 3.4.1, and I can no longer
edit or update the KMenu. When I make changes to it, I
then close the Menu editor, and it asks me to save the
changes. I tell it I would like to save the changes,
and is SAYS it IS saving them, but then when I look at
the menu items, nothing is changed. THis applies to
adding items, removing items, and editing an item's
properties. Has anyone else had this?
I'm running slackware.