KPDF comment printing

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:34:01 BST 2005

Hi guys,

I've got a PDF file that someone has added comments to. I don't simply mean
that they're modified the content of the file to add some remarks. I mean
that bona-fide Comment objects have been added.

The version of KPDF that I'm using (0.4) shows little yellow cartoon-type
text-balloon icons for each of the comments. However, I can't figure out how
to access the text of those comments, or how to print them.

Does anyone know if this is possible with KPDF 0.4? If not, is there some
workaround or future version of KPDF that should fix the problem?

Thanks,
Christian