kopete 0.10.2 and SVN font issues

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Sat Jun 18 04:47:34 BST 2005

On Sunday 19 June 2005 02:35, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> After upgrading 0.10.2 to SVN since a lot of format bugs in icq, I can't
> find where to set the font/size for the input field. plus, the font set for
> the chat window here always is displayed one size bigger than I set to.
>
> Anyone else got this? In that case I'll file a bug report.
>
> Slackware -current, KDE 3.4.1.

The bug I think can be worked around by changing the DPI of your monitor. I
believe if it's set higher than 96 the font problems go away. As for the bug
report, this was reported to kopete developers some months ago now :)
--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");