Multihead (tradional) + shortkeys on screen[1] don't work

Gonzales, S gonzales_speedy at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 14 19:50:03 BST 2005

LS,

setup: two different monitors, x, kde, tradional, suse

problem:
borders gone on screen[1], and i can't get them back using alt+F3 or whatever,
since apparently for some reasons the shortkeys always apply on screen[0],
even when i'm ?selecting? screen[1] by being there with the mouse and starting
programmes by clicking, but somehow all keyboard input gets send to
screen[0], i have no idea why, this wasnt the case in the past.

just trying to solve to border problem: i've done an extensive search on files
containing the word border under the home and etc dir, didn't find any
answers there helas, there has to be some file containing the settings that
arrange my screen[1] to have no border, and a file with setting that all
keyboard input gets sent to screen[0], .. if u know these files, let me
know :)

or if u know an answer how to solve that all keyboard input gets send to just
one screen, while with the mouse i can use both? it would be nice if the
keyboard behaved in the same way as the mouse (as in the past)..

tnx,