options not saving etc

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:18:26 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm running KDE 3.4.0 on Freebsd 5.4-Stable.

The first time i started it up, i changed my resoution to 1600x1200,
and set all of my fonts in control center to 10 in the same font that
they were in. [Most start at 12], they resized fine. I also set some
konsole session settings [just colors and $TERM variables]

When I rebooted, my resoution change did not save, my fonts in control
center still said 10 but definatly displayed at 12, and now i can no
longer make changes to my konsole sessions.

All very weird indeed. Anyone have anything I can try ? I deleted my
.kde and .kderc and gave it another go and was able to reproduce my
findings.

Jeff.

--
Jeff MacDonald