SuSE 9.2 and Kopete 0.10.1

Alejandro Frasch alex.frasch at t-online.de
Wed Jun 1 07:40:33 BST 2005

Hi people,

I've been running SuSE 9.2 satisfactorily for sometime now. Since a week or
two I have difficulties connecting with MSN when I use my kopete. I thought
that if I updated my kopete it would be working again correctly. I got the
source and gave it a try. It just will not want to finish the "make" it
throughs "Errors 1". I thought it might be that the new kopete will not work
on KDE 3.3.0 so I've tried to get the KDE updated. It just won't work.

Any suggestions as how to get KDE and kopete updated? (I mean, other than
upgrading the whole SuSE).

Bye,
Alec
--