media:/ and its icons

Lithion l1th10n at tpg.com.au
Sun Jul 24 11:43:31 BST 2005

Hi,
I think the ivman intergration into kde is great, however I have some
questions regarding media:/ and its icons. I read a previous thread on
this mailing list regarding this topic but still am confused as ever.

Firstly, I have a digital camera which acts as a USB storage device,
however the digital camera would look like a Hard Disk, but my MP3
player and memory stick would be displayed with a cool looking USB
memory stick icon. What settings be it in kde, ivman, hotplug or
whatever relate to the classification of the USB devices? Can I set up
KDE to put my own icons for the devices like a mini picture of the USB
device?

Some information would be appreciated.
Thankyou