Properties dialog box errors

Peter B Van Campen pbvanca at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 22 01:49:42 BST 2005

Hi,

I have been using SUSE 9.3 and KDE 3.4.0 for some time but I just noticed a
vexing bug:  Looking at my mp3 directories and using rt clik >Properties I go
to Meta Info and then edit thus : in Artist I highlight "Various Artists"
delete it and enter "Actual Name" and clik OK. But the Meta Info is still
"Various Artists"! This can happen several times in a row, but usually
repeated attempts will eventually work.

Can any of you verify this? Or have any of you seen this?

Frustrated, ..................... PeterB