Kyum

Gary Greene greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Wed Jul 13 03:25:55 BST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 10:14 pm, C.Beamer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just installed kyum.  *Very* cool little program.  However, there is
> one thing that I'm thinking may be a tiny bug.
>
> If you select 'Actions' from the menu, and then, 'Clean yum's cache', a
> window appears with 2 radio buttons - one for 'Clean All' and one for
> 'Clean Selected'.  The 'Clean Selected' seems to work as it should, but
> the 'Clean All' gives an error message when the 'OK' button is clicked.
> Basically, the message is saying that you must tell kyum what you want
> cleaned.  I would have thought that selecting 'Clean All' would be the
> equivalent to the command line 'yum clean all'.
>
> Anyway, if this is a bug, I apologize for sending it this way.  However,
> there was no listing for kyum on the KDE bugzilla page and I got no hits
> when I searched for bugs related to kyum.
>
> Take care,
>
> Colleen

kyum is not in KDE's repository therefor not in KDE's bugzilla database. I'd
recommend emailing the author of the application (you should be able to get
an email address for them from the about dialog in the help menu, if it has
one.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.tolharadys.net

Developer and Project Lead for PhoeNUX OS.
 check out http://www.phoenuxos.com/ for more info.
EMAIL : greeneg at phoenuxos.com