ksysguard applet 'connection'

龍神 ryujin_ssdt at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jul 7 22:25:55 BST 2005

Had this same problem,  ksysguard worked stand alone but adding sensors to the
applet would prompt a connection dialog.

I found the solution on the gentoo forums a log time ago

Here is the post at gentoo forums by Curtis:

Aha! I found the problem. None of the above solutions worked, so I poked
around more and tried removing all sensors from ksysguarddrc (after numerous
tries of other things, compiling manually, etc, etc).

 If I remove the Acpi sensor, (I also had to delete
~/.kde/share/apps/ksysguard and ~/.kde/share/config/ksysguardrc), then
everything now works. yay!

 Did something change in kde 3.4 that would make it not work with ACPI in the
2.6.10 kernel?? grr.

 Hope this helps someone else!

ryujin

2005 July 7 Thursday 08:22、daivd wolfson さんは書きました: