Dock takes up whole screen on startup

Edward Lichtner lichtner at 9online.fr
Wed Jan 26 13:27:51 GMT 2005

Hi Thomas,
I hate myself for giving up, but I finally (out of utter frustration)
deleted my user account after moving my files into a new account last night.
An intellectualling unsatifying move but quite efficientŠ I'll keep your tip
close at hand if the problem occurs again some time.
Thanks for your help, anyway.
Edward