KDE apps PATH environment variable

Andy Teijelo PĆ©rez espino at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Jan 21 19:55:49 GMT 2005

El Jueves, 20 de Enero de 2005 11:41, Kevin Krammer escribiĆ³:
> If you check the relevant section in startkde it is sourcing all files in
> those env directories.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
I've been a couple of days out so I didn't check my mail. Sorry for the delay.

I read the code in startkde. startkde doesn't source all files in those dirs,
only the files ending in ".sh". I understand what I was doing wrong, my
script didn't end in ".sh". The script doesn't need the "#!" line nor the
execution permission, it just needs to be readable. I already tested it and
everything worked fine.

Thanks for giving me the right direction to look for. Anyway, there's a lack
of documentation here. But I know that will be fixed soon.
Thanks again,
Andy