konqueror's multicolum column size

yourself sl4rtyb4rtf4st_2 at yahoo.gr
Wed Jan 19 19:55:59 GMT 2005

Hi all!

I've searched everywhere, noone seems to really care about this and I couldn't
find any setting to change so here it goes....

Is it possible to change the width of the columns in konqueror's multicolumn
view?

My problem is that I have many files (mostly video) which start with the same
name but differ in epeisode. For example, i have the whole set of the league
of gentlemen (total 36 files, 18 video + 18 subs) but when i see them using
konqueror's multicolumn view, i see 36 files named "The.League.Of.Gentle..."
and obviously i can't pick the one i want... I don't even consider browsing
my collection of the simpsons or southpark with konqueror...

Yes, i've tried using a smaller font, it really isn't a remedy. Neither is the
option to use multi-lines. And no, i really like the multicolumn so i can't
use something else :-))

Thanks!!

--
yourself

The day Microsoft builds something that doesn't suck is the day they build a
vacuum cleaner