Konstruct

Georgi Ivanov joro at abacustrade.com
Mon Jan 17 22:46:34 GMT 2005

Hi
Question 1:
Open gar.conf.mk file in your Konstruct directory. Edit the "Prefix" line to
pint where you want to install KDE. This is not a good idea IMHO. There will
be mess i think.

I can't answer to question 2 and 3 but this link may give you some ideas.
http://developer.kde.org/build/build2ver.html
You can skip the compile part and read carefuly the part with env variables.
You will receive working KDE version installed in user's homedir.
It works for me.  Right now i have CVS version of KDE, and when i want to test
it , i just log-in with my other account.