Konstruct

Ian Porter ian at designersoft.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 11:52:26 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Hopefully you can answer 3 questions.

1). How do you install (KDE 3.3) with konstruct into the directories where the
older version of KDE 3.2 was ?, probably not the best, but I am using KDE 3.3
now and would prefer to get rid of KDE 3.2 (if not could you look at problem
2)

2). How to make XDM/KDM make a choice of either KDE 3.2 and KDE 3.3 ?

3). I have a couple of problems with the source install
 i). Kghost (libkghostviewpart.la) not found in path, even though Kghost works
after this error.
 ii). KDE does not appear to keep my keyboard shortcuts for applications e.g.
ALT + E = file konqueror viewer.
 iii). KOffice (Kword) cannot seem to find ISpell in the path, even though it
appears to be installed . (/opt/qtkde3.3.2/lib/kde3/kspell_ispell.la) this
could be resolved with the question 1, or that I have configured it
incorrectly.

Cheers
Ian

Machine