KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)

JR turnloosetheswans at eircom.net
Sat Jan 15 23:50:18 GMT 2005

Will everyone have access to the results of this survey?

Regards,

JR

On Saturday 15 January 2005 10:27 am, Human Aspects of Software Engineering
wrote:
> Dear KDE Users and Developers:
>
> We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects
> of various open-source and proprietary software. As the first stage of this
> research, we are investigating the quality of the KDE desktop software as
> perceived by its users. For this purpose, we have created a short survey.
> We would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill
> out this survey:
>
> http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> HASE
> HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
> INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
> hase at umbc.edu
>
> All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
> Board of UMBC.

Copyrighting allows people to benefit from their labours, but software patents
allow the companies with the largest legal departments to benefit from
everyone else's work.

Andrew Brown, The Guardian.