KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)

Human Aspects of Software Engineering hase at umbc.edu
Sat Jan 15 15:27:00 GMT 2005

Dear KDE Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects of
various open-source and proprietary software. As the first stage of this
research, we are investigating the quality of the KDE desktop software as
perceived by its users. For this purpose, we have created a short survey.  We
would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill out
this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html

Many thanks for your help.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase at umbc.edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board
of UMBC.