Forwarding with Kmail 1.7.1

Chris cpollock at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 02:16:40 GMT 2005

When forwarding a message either in-line or as an attachment, the full
 headers are sometimes shown and sometimes not, most times not.  Since I
mostly use this to forward phishing msgs to certain addresses, its
important that the full headers are shown.  I've gone through the composer
settings for Kmail and haven't been able to get this to work yet.  If I
remember correctly in the previous version I was running with Mandrake 9.0
this wasn't a problem as the full headers were always shown in the attachment
or in-line

Can someone enlighten me on what changes I need to make to get this to work
correctly.
--
Chris
Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org