KDE 3.4 - unlock session problem

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vR at movingparts.net
Mon Feb 28 14:39:25 GMT 2005

My /etc/pam.d/kde file looks like this:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
auth       sufficient   pam_timestamp.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional     pam_timestamp.so
session    optional     pam_selinux.so
session    optional     pam_c

And I'm not sure on your second question.

 `
 ,