kaddressbook losing contacts.

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 23:24:59 GMT 2005

Has anyone else had this problem?  Kaddressbook occasionally loses
all my contacts.  Fortunately, I save my contacts on a regular
basis by exporting to a .csv file, but still I have to take the
time to re-import the contacts, which results in me having to label
each of the categories individually (name, address, mobile phone,
fax, etc, there are about 18 categories or so).

Any tips on this strange behavior would be appreciated.